Where appropriate, trims are supplied with a transparent protective film offering protection during transport, storage, simply peel off after installation.
Available in bespoke powder coating to any RAL number on request.
|Depth (mm)||8, 10, 12, 15|
|TDP Drawing||TDP Drawing|
|TDP Case Study 1||TDP Case Study 1|
|TDP Case Study 2||TDP Case Study 2|
|TDP Fiche technique||TDP Fiche technique|
|TDP DataSheet||TDP DataSheet|
1. Select TDP according to tile thickness.
2. Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
3. Press the perforated anchoring leg of the profile into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required
4. Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
5. Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile, the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface.
6. Fill the joint completely with grout.
If you would like to receive updates and the latest news of our product launches