An L shaped extruded aluminium profile designed to provide a solution to the problem of protecting edges of the floor finishes in curved areas. In choosing aluminium as a finishing profile the suitability of its installation must be determined if chemical or mechanical stresses are anticipated.
||4 - 22.5mm
- Select ESA/EFA according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the ESA into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile, the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approximately 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.