A versatile Aluminium profile. TDG is an alternative to an ordinary straight edge profile, the TDG offers a more luxurious finish to any edge. It can be used as an edge trim on the vertical with wall tiles or on the horizontal with Floor tiles or even as a feature strip in wall or floor applications. The extruded Aluminium profile gives a square appearance when installed with a slight bevelled edge for a smooth finish and is also available with corner pieces (ECG) to obviate sharp edges when mitring is necessary.
Where appropriate, trims are supplied with transparent protective film offering added protection during transport, storage and installation.
Available in bespoke powder coating to any RAL number on request.
||8, 10, 12
- Select TDG according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the profile into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile - the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approx. 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.