Genesis NSS is a contemporary design Stainless Steel Step edge profile with a unique serrated grip edge. Providing edge protection to the floor covering and highlighting the step edge. The flange sits underneath the tile and the face section covers the exposed edge of the riser tile and prevents water ingress into the joint gap.
Grade 304 (1.4301)
Available in bespoke powder coating to any RAL number on request.
When installing with Tile Adhesive this should offer adequate fixing, however, if required most tile in nosings offer a mechanical fixing method using 5mm holes within the flange making them suitable for Wood and Laminate floors that do not require Tile adhesive.
- Check the fit of the nosing and ensure the profile is the correct height and width for the step and floor covering.
- Install the floor covering on the riser.
- Place the nosing firmly on the step and if necessary mark the floor.
- Drill and Plug the floor if Mechanically fixing.
- Apply the adhesive using a suitable notched trowel to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Bed the profile into the adhesive ensuring that the adhesive comes through all the flange holes, spread the adhesive over the top of the flange before installing tiles.
- A grout gap is not required however if visible ensure that grout is compressed firmly within the gap.