These nosings are suited to all applications both domestic and commercial where there is use of Ceramic Tiles, wood or laminate on a stair case.
The silicone carbide insert combines durablity with performance, suitable for internal and external applications
||10 & 12.5mm
When installing with Tile Adhesive this should offer adequate fixing, however, if required most tile in nosings offer a mechanic fixing method using 5mm holes within the flange making them suitable for Wood and Laminate floors that do not require Tile adhesive.
- Check the fit of the nosing and ensure the profile is the correct height and width for the step and floor covering.
- Install the floor covering on the riser.
- Place the nosing firmly on the step and if necessary mark the floor.
- Drill and Plug the floor if Mechanically fixing.
- Apply the adhesive using a suitable notched trowel to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Bed the profile into the adhesive ensuring that the adhesive comes through all the flange holes, spread the adhesive over the top of the flange before installing tiles.
- A grout gap is not required however if visible ensure that grout is compressed firmly within the gap.