Genesis ETA Aluminium Profile offers a perfect quadrant face. Designed to protect the edge of ceramic or similar hard surface in wall or floor installations. Designed with a vertical anchor leg to give the front face more strength.
Where appropriate, trims are supplied with transparent protective film offering added protection during transport, storage and installation.
Available in bespoke powder coating to any RAL number on request.
||6, 8, 10, 12
- Select ETA according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the ETA into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile, the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.