The ETR profile features a smart quadrant face which is good for 3 dimensional alignment, overhang lips to better butt against the cushion edge of the ceramic tile, and a second upright to support the face making it the most suitable trim for floor tile use.
||6, 7, 8, 10, 12
|Quantity / Box
- Select ETR according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the ETR into the tile adhesive and align, mechanically fix if required.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile, the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approximately 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.