All are supplied with a transparent protective film offering protection during transport and storage, simply peel off after installation.
Available in bespoke powder coating to any RAL number on request.
- Select profile according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the ESS / ESF, into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix if required
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile (the profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approx. 1 mm lower).
- Fill the joint completely with grout.